Please refer to the list of instructions below in case you have any issues while using the NTP Training Portal:
Narrative --- Interactive --- Exercises --- Post Evaluation
- After completing each module, you will get an email with the link to the next module. Please note that you need to score 70% marks in the "Post Evaluation" section to proceed to the next module. You will be given two chances to attempt the post-test. In case you fail in the second attempt, you'll get access to the next module; however, it is recommended that you go through the narrative section again.
- It is NOT mandatory to complete the entire module at one time. You can logout and then re-login anytime to continue your learning.
- The learning portal is also supported by voice over so that you can listen to the audio.
- Within the learning material, there are some abbreviations used. These abbreviations are in green color. You can click on the abbreviation to view the complete form.
- In case you have any queries, feel free to call our helpline at 0800-88800. You can also write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NTP recommends to take one module per day so that you complete the course in 8 days.